Welcome to Off the Track Training
We’re focused on food, fitness and motivation mojo!
- Too busy for fitness?
- Home with the kids, the washing or other work?
- Have no access to gyms or gym equipment?
- Struggling to get into the right headspace?
- Confused about what to eat and why?
- Just want to get back into it without the excuses?
Then you’re in the right place!
‘Off the Track Training’ can help you get health and fitness back on track!
- Expert Education with qualified professionals
- Motivation Mojo to kick start and inspire, plus
- Positive Personal Support
- Use what you’ve got in your own house or backyard!
- Are varied for all fitness levels
- Starts small with achievable, simple steps built around your lifestyle
- Provide clear guidelines on what, why & how we need to eat
- Are designed to establish positive health habits and attitudes
- Can change your life
- Do it anywhere!
- Do it with the kids!
- DO it while you’re busy!
- Even do it when you’re sad, stressed or not so fab.
In this ebook we cover:
- Find Your Reason
- Set Yourself a Goal
- Start SOMETHING – Just DO it
- Get Support
- Understanding is Knowing
- Consistency is Key
- Make Decisions that Support Us
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT
- Want to Stay Inspired and Motivated to Get Your Health and Fitness Back on Track?
THE BIG 3 FITNESS, FOOD & MOTIVATION
Want to know the big ticket actions that make a significant difference to how fit and healthy you act, look and feel? Access all 4 Teleseminar series replays when you register.
Topics we will cover over the series:
- Understanding Micronutrients
- Tracking Time
- Feeling Fit Forever
- Hormones and Weight
- Everyday Athleticism
- Maintaining Your Motivational Mojo
- Understanding the Gut-Brain Axis
- Exercise from the Inside Out
- 10 Indicators of a Healthy and Positive Approach to Fitness
“Exercising outdoors, in the landscape, is regarded as the preferred environment with optimal benefits to your body and mind. Our programs are based on these core beliefs, which result in a greater sense of health and happiness.”Off the Track Training