Welcome to Off the Track Training
We’re focused on food, fitness and motivation mojo!
- Too busy for fitness?
- Home with the kids, the washing or other work?
- Have no access to gyms or gym equipment?
- Struggling to get into the right headspace?
- Confused about what to eat and why?
- Just want to get back into it without the excuses?
Then you’re in the right place!
‘Off the Track Training’ can help you get health and fitness back on track!
- Expert Education with qualified professionals
- Motivation Mojo to kick start and inspire, plus
- Positive Personal Support
- Use what you’ve got in your own house or backyard!
- Are varied for all fitness levels
- Starts small with achievable, simple steps built around your lifestyle
- Provide clear guidelines on what, why & how we need to eat
- Are designed to establish positive health habits and attitudes
- Can change your life
- Do it anywhere!
- Do it with the kids!
- DO it while you’re busy!
- Even do it when you’re sad, stressed or not so fab.
FITNESS AUSTRALIA ANNOUNCES #ACTIVEACHIEVER WINNER.
Joy McClymont of Longreach has been announced as the Queensland winner for Fitness Australia’s 2016 #ActiveAchievers awards. Out of 1300 nominations across Australia she was nominated by one of her clients Wendy Hick.
The awards recognise outstanding work that fitness trainers and instructors do everyday to help their communities live a more active, healthy lifestyle.
“Exercising outdoors, in the landscape, is regarded as the preferred environment with optimal benefits to your body and mind. Our programs are based on these core beliefs, which result in a greater sense of health and happiness.”Off the Track Training